Saturday, June 7, 2008

First Post!

Welcome to my Pop Culture blog! Here, you will find reviews and recaps of reality/entertainment shows (American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, etc), comments on various aspects of current pop culture and blasts from the past (such as, reviewing/discussing favorite childhood tv shows and books!). I'll also be posting anything else that comes to mind. (I take requests too!)

I plan on adding some snark to my posts as well, because who doesn't love a good dose of snark?

To start us off, here is the Top 20 for Season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance:

  • Courtney Galiano
  • Chelsea Hightower
  • Susie Garcia
  • Chelsea Traille
  • Kourtni Lind
  • Joshua Allen
  • Stephen “Twitch” Boss
  • Kherington Payne
  • Rayven Armijo
  • Matt Dorame
  • Thayne Jasperson
  • Marquis Cunningham
  • Mark Kanemura
  • Comfort Fedoke
  • Jamie Bayard
  • Chris Jarosz
  • Jessica King
  • William Wingfield
  • Gev Manoukian

    As of right now, my favorites are Kourtni Lind and Kherington Payne. I have to wonder though, how would our friends down at 19 Entertainment (Nigel Lythgoe, I'm looking at you!) feel about a Kourtni/Courtney or a Chelsea/Chelsea finale? This would be especially entertaining if all the DVRs in America cut off like they did during the American Idol finale. "...and the winner is.... DAVID..." *click*

    "...the winner of So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 is.... CHELSEA..." *click*

    Just a thought. Enjoy the blog. :)
  • No comments: