Thursday, June 12, 2008

SYTYCD- Top 20- First Round of Eliminations.

This is the first season that I've watched So You Think You Can Dance. I'm already hooked. This is good, because it gives me another ridiculous show to watch now that American Idol is over til next January.

And now... on with the results!


Safe

-Kherington and Twitch
-Chelsea T and Thayne
-Chelsie H and Mark
-Susie and Marquis
-Comfort and Chris
-Katee and Joshua
-Courtney G and Gev


Bottom 3

-Kourtni and Matt
-Rayven and Jamie
-Jessica and Will

Going Home:

-Rayven
-Jamie

I don't know how it works for the finale. Is it 2 couples or 2 single dancers? I'm still hoping for a Courtney/Kourtni or a Chelsea/Chelsie finale, but if they do it by couples, then that idea is out. I'm a big fan of Kherington too, so maybe this double name finale idea is just my American Idol obsession coming through.

I wonder if the fans of the dancers will get cool nicknames like "Archeys", "Word Nerds", and "Fanesha 300"

No comments: