Thursday, July 31, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - Finale Next week!

Contains Spoilers... If you haven't watched this week's results show and want to be surprised, don't read any further!




Tonight, 2 more dancers were eliminated. Cat called the 3 girls to the stage:

  • Chelsie Hightower
  • Courtney Galiano
  • Katee Shean

    At the beginning of the season, I predicted that Kourtni and Courtney or Chelsea and Chelsie would be in the finale. When Kourtni Lind and Chelsea Traille were eliminated, that was out of the question. I thought there might be a possibility of Courtney and Chelsie going to the finale, but when I really started paying attention to Katee and realized how amazing she was, I knew I wanted her in the finale. It would be a tough call. (I voted for Courtney last night, in case you're wondering.) After showing clips from last night's show, the first girl was sent to safety...

    Katee


    After the break, we learned that the girl joining her in the finale would be...

    Courtney!

    I loved all 3 of them and would have been happy with any outcome. I felt the same way about the 3 guys.

  • Twitch
  • Joshua
  • Mark

    I changed the channel at this point to watch a little bit of one of my other Thursday night shows, so I missed the order in which Cat announced who was safe, but I do know that the guys going to the finale are:

  • Joshua and
  • Twitch

    I really any of the 4 of them winning. I love all of them. Also, the little kid that danced on tonight's episode was adorable!

    I think Adam Shankman might be one of my favorite judges. Also, he announced tonight that part of the prize for the winner will be a role in the movie that he's currently producing.
  • No comments: